Saturday, June 12, 2010

Flexible 4-Step Chicken (Rustic Lemon-Onion)


My mom is obsessed with Melissa d'Arabian. Like, facebook friends obsessed. She's recommended quite a few of Melissa's recipes to me. This one, the Flexible 4-Step Chicken from last year's season finale, is specifically geared to be a quick weeknight meal. The most genius part about it is the idea of slicing the chicken crosswise to cook. Once pounded out and sliced, the chicken will cook in about 10 minutes (5 minutes a side) on medium-high heat. I also went ahead and added the chicken back to the pan at the end for a couple minutes to really get the sauce to set.

Now that I've made this, I really want to go back and re-watch the season finale to hear her other suggestions of items to swap out!

No comments:

Post a Comment